Our goal as the Heart 2 Home Foundation is organize community and corporate donations and volunteers to encourage and enhance the lives of Utah families in need. Those volunteer efforts and donations are utilized in fundraising and home renovations that meet special needs in dire circumstances.We have also created alliances with major networks, radio stations and major Utah newspapers and magazines to cover our events and bring visibility to our projects.We are a non-profit 100% volunteer organization with no paid staff. Donations are received through our 501c3 status and go directly to the families and projects to which those funds are gifted.

Dream Big!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank you so very much to all of you who have taken families from our Sub 4 Santa lists.  All families are called for, many have already been dropped off!  If you have taken a family, please drop off all gifts, wrapped and labeled to Prudential Real Estate 315 s 500 e in American Fork by Monday Dec 6.  If you are unable to drop them off please call Crystal (801)787-8077 or Julie (801)358-3477 and we will arrange to have someone pick them up.
Also, the families have said they would love to share their night with the people who made their Christmas possible.  So mark your calendars for Wednesday December 8th.  We are throwing these families a Christmas party.  Santa will be there and will be sending the families home with their gifts.  There will be food, mingling and entertainment! We are so excited to have Living Legends performing this year!   Hope to see you there!
Wednesday Dec 8th 6-8pm
APX Building 4931 n 300 w  Provo, Utah

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure who all of you are. I don't know the many people who made tonight possible. I was one of the many grateful recipients of the overwhelming generosity of the sub-for-santa, and the incredible party tonight. I cannot begin to tell you the effect this has had on my children and I. I found myself unable to contain the tears as I watched my children smile, laugh, clap, and absolutely enjoy their evening. It has been some time since I have seen them not worry about anything, and really just sit back and enjoy something. The dancing was so beautiful, and the performers came out into the audience and met most of the families. As I walked behind the curtain after my children spoke with Santa, and was presented with bags of gifts for my children, I could not believe how much love I felt from, and for, people I had never met. The group of women and children that this party was given to have been through some horrendous events. What a beautiful way to help us feel blessed, not only in spite of, but because of our experiences. So, whoever you are, and to any and all who were involved in tonight's production, and gift giving, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you does not come close to expressing the gratitude I, and my children, feel. You have truly changed my outlook on mankind, and on life. I will NEVER forget this love and kindness...

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our goal as the Heart 2 Home Foundation is organize community and corporate donations and volunteers to encourage and enhance the lives of Utah families in need. Those volunteer efforts and donations are utilized in fundraising and home renovations that meet special needs in dire circumstances. We have also created alliances with major networks, radio stations and major Utah newspapers and magazines to cover our events and bring visibility to our projects. We are a non-profit 100% volunteer organization with no paid staff. Donations are received through our 501c3 status and go directly to the families and projects to which those funds are gifted.